We are excited to introduce the Mountaineer Alumni Academy player training program founded by Tanner Thomson and graduates of the Mimico Lacrosse Club. The Alumni Academy offers a wide variety of individual and group training programs to help you and your teammates meet their goals in the offseason.
Book a session from Monday to Friday between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. starting August 25 until spring field tryouts in January. Group and individual prices may increase based on location and facility rental.
Group Sessions (6 minimum)
- Group sessions can be booked and customized for advanced players or players looking to develop their skills
- Prize give-a-ways at the end of each session
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Book your group for as low as $20/player
Private and Semi-Private Training
Book a private session and work one-on-one with professional lacrosse players Tanner Thomson or James Barclay:
- Private training sessions give your game the personal attention and coaching required to improve your skills in both box and field lacrosse
- Private sessions can be for advanced players or players looking to develop their game
- New players Work on basic skills such as passing and catching, cradling, loose balls or shooting
- Advanced players Fine tune your skills and learn the more complex skills of the game
SPECIAL OFFER: Book two private lessons or for you and your sibling and get 20% off the second session!
Book a private session and work one-on-one with professional goaltender Riley Hutchcraft.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to book your session now.