Box lacrosse is the perfect off-season training for your hockey team and hockey teams can register as a team!
What you need to know:
- You can register your entire hockey team* to play house league box lacrosse this summer for $2000
- Contact is limited in house league
- Box house league runs for 12 weeks and starts early April
- Tyke and Novice teams play Tuesdays and Peewee and Bantam teams play Thursdays
- Players are not bound by residential boundaries for house league box lacrosse
- Hockey players will only need to purchase kidney pads and a lacrosse stick in addition to the hockey equipment they already have